Safety-Floor Rail DB 1, 2, 4 & 5
Field of application
Safety-Floor Rail DB dirt and wet protection covers are used as functional floor coverings, e.g. in the entrance areas of railway cars. Because of their double fibre technology and open structure, these coverings are able to absorb both fine dirt via the coarse fiber and moisture via the fine fiber. In contrast to dust collecting covers based on velours, here as a rule no alternative (e.g. winter) covers are needed, as the product dries out extensively overnight. This happens due to the open loop structure. Furthermore, because of its extreme robustness, it can also be used e.g. in bicycle compartments.
- Low weight (approx. 3 kg/m² in the 8 mm version and approx. 5 kg/m² in the 14 mm version)
- Reaches fire class HL2 to DIN-EN 45545-2-2016 for 8 mm adhered with WA 446
- High water absorption and rapid drying thanks to its open loop structure
- Good noise and footfall insulation thanks to its latex backing
- Very durable
- Can be removed without residue in combination with Adhesive Fleece WA 446
Safety-Floor Rail DB comes in blue and grey and in thicknesses 8 and 14 mm.
|DB1||14 mm thick||Grey yarn|
|DB2||14 mm thick||Blue yarn|
|DB4||8 mm thick||Blue yarn|
|DB5||8 mm thick||Grey yarn|