Safety-Floor Rail Standard
Field of application
Safety-Floor Rail Standard is used, among other things, as a functional floor covering in the entrance of rail vehicles. Due to the open loop structure, the flooring can absorb fine dirt and moisture in equal measure and dry off again relatively quickly.
- Very high durability
- Easy to lay
- Long service life with low total life cycle costs
- Easy maintenance and cleaning due to pigment colouring, high light fastness and resistance to cleaning agents
- Suitable for underfloor heating
- Cut edge resistant
- Available in rolls, colours on request.
- Innovative resume installation with latex backing and WA 446 adhesive fleece for residue-free removal from the subfloor.
- Permanent bonding with wet bonding method and textile second backing