Safety-Floor Rail Standard
Safety-Floor Rail Standard is used, among other things, as functional flooring in the entrance of rail vehicles. It is compatible with the common walkway and transition profiles from the SFS range. These round off the overall impression of the floor covering and also ensure clear marking of zones and compartments in the train.
Due to the open loop structure, the covering can absorb fine dirt as well as moisture and dry off again relatively quickly. This is particularly important in winter, when a lot of dirt and moisture is carried in by passengers. The carpet is also suitable for laying on underfloor heating. This further improves the drying of the floor covering.
Safety-Floor Rail Standard can be firmly bonded using the wet bonding method as well as with the option of re-adhesion in combination with the adhesive fleece WA-446. In the case of firm bonding, a textile secondary backing is used, which is omitted in the other method.
- very hard-wearing
- easy to install and long life with low maintenance costs
- easy maintenance and cleaning due to pigment colouring, high light fastness and resistance to cleaning agents
- suitable for underfloor heating
- antistatic and cut edge resistant
Safety-Floor Rail Standard is available in rolls, colours on request.
Options for laying:
- Innovative resumption – laying with latex backing and the adhesive fleece WA 446 for residue-free removal from the substrate
- Firm bonding by wet bonding method and textile second backing
Safety-Floor Rail DB Dirt Trapping
Robust dirt and moisture protection for rail vehicles, quickly and easily installed.
Safety-Floor Rail Velours
High-quality carpet for rail vehicles with high moisture absorption and a wide range of colours.
For permanent resumption with magnetic or anti-slip backing, no gluing is necessary.
Laying Fleece WA-446
The Safety-Floor Laying Fleece WA-446 is a double-sided, self-adhesive special fleece for removable carpet laying on nearly any smooth surface.