Safety-Floor Rail Velours
Field of application
Safety-Floor Rail Velours is a high-quality carpet for rail vehicles with high moisture absorption and a wide variety of designs. In addition, it can be combined with the common walkway and transition profiles from the SFS range. These round off the overall impression of the floor covering and also clearly mark the relevant zones and compartments in the train.
Due to the open loop structure, the floorcovering can absorb dirt and especially moisture very well and dry off again relatively quickly. This is particularly important in winter, when passengers carry a lot of dirt and moisture into the compartments. The carpet is also suitable for laying on underfloor heating. This further improves the drying of the floor covering.
Safety-Floor Rail Velours can be glued down wet as well as with the option of re-adhesion in combination with the adhesive fleece WA-446. When glued down wet, the covering is fixed and a textile second backing is used. When gluing with WA-446, the use of the second backing is omitted.
- High moisture absorption due to open structure
- Easy to install
- Long service life with low maintenance costs
- easy maintenance and cleaning due to pigment colouring, high light fastness and resistance to cleaning agents
- suitable for underfloor heating
- Safety-Floor Rail Velours is available in rolls, colours on request.
- Innovative re-installation with latex backing and WA 446 adhesive fleece for residue-free removal of covering and adhesive.
- Permanent bonding with wet bonding method and textile second backing