Being successfully different.
“Can’t be done?” – “Doesn’t exist!” is what we think.
Innovation is part of our corporate DNA. In recent years, we have been able to develop or modify a number of groundbreaking products that have already brought our customers a wide range of benefits.
In addition to our broad standard programme, we develop products and solutions together with you, if required, which offer a recognisable added value. We carry out all production steps such as laminating, slitting or die-cutting ourselves, so that we can react individually to your wishes. That is why we also develop in Velbert and not in Asia, certified according to DIN EN ISO 9001!
An example of innovation in our programme:
Excellent fire and cleaning properties combined with slip resistance R10
The requirements of the technical regulation for workplaces ASR A1.5/1.2 are clear: floors must be equipped to be slip-resistant and easy to clean. Microbeads on the surface instead of the usually used sharp-edged particles make it particularly easy to keep clean. During development, we made sure that the floorcovering was as environmentally friendly and durable as possible. CleanGrip is PVC-free, comparatively tear-resistant, dimensionally and heat stable, weather-resistant and shows good fire properties.
Slip resistance class R11 is recommended for 32% of all applications, making it the most recommended slip resistance class.
Find out more about the product here.
Safety Floor Individual offers versatility in terms of slip resistance and design.
Field of application:
Individual marking or identification of slip-prone areas in outdoor or industrial areas. Also suitable for use in train interiors due to its particularly good fire properties.
- PVC-free producible
- Very wear and tear resistant as well as dimensionally stable.
- Reliable adhesive forces over the entire life of the product
- Absolutely UV and weather resistant.
- Highest slip resistance with R13.
- Individual design and colour choice.
- Very good fire properties
You can find more about the product here.
Your contact person
Many years of sales experience in the industrial environment.
T +49 (0)2053 42 56 713
Self-cleaning anti-slip covering
Lotus effect - we have simply transferred this fascinating natural phenomenon to our anti-slip coverings.
- The accumulation of dirt on the anti-slip covering is reduced.
- There is no loss of slip resistance and thus an increase in safety.
- Hygiene deficits are reduced because dirt can be easily removed or does not stick in the first place.
- There are fewer colour changes or design losses as is usual due to normal soiling.