Primers, cleaners and adhesives - the right substrate preparation
Our SFS – Bio – Cleaner is suitable for cleaning a variety of smooth surfaces and can also be used as an adhesive remover. It dries quickly and without leaving any residue, so that nothing stands in the way of applying the anti-slip coating. The choice of primer depends not only on the surface but also on the type of adhesive. Primer 83 can absorb light soiling and then anchors itself to the substrate. Primer 94, on the other hand, prepares critical surfaces such as plastic, concrete or glass. Finally, an edge protector can seal the bond.
We will be happy to advise you on the optimal preparation of your bonding. Please contact us!
We currently have the following primers, cleaners and adhesives on offer for you:
- SFS Bio Cleaner, for the cleaning of bondings as well as subsequent removal of adhesives without residues.
- Primer 83, for surface preparation of pressure sensitive adhesives with high resin content
- Primer 94, for surface preparation of acrylic-based pressure-sensitive adhesives
- Edge protector, for sealing anti-slip edges
- Various pressure-sensitive adhesive tapes as well as application-specific assembly adhesives