Correct substrate preparation
To make anti-slip coverings even more durable and adhesive, we offer you selected cleaners and primers for surface preparation. Depending on the surface condition and type of surface, other preparation steps should be selected. Our SFS-Bio-Cleaner is suitable for cleaning a variety of smooth surfaces and can also be used as an adhesive remover. The choice of primer depends not only on the surface but also on the type of adhesive. Finally, a bond can be sealed using edge protectors. We will be happy to advise you on the optimal preparation of your bonding.
We currently offer you the following products:
- SFS Bio Cleaner, for residue-free cleaning before bonding and for subsequent adhesive removal.
- Primer 83, for surface preparation when bonding with pressure-sensitive adhesives with a high resin content
- Primer 94, for surface preparation when bonding with an acrylic-based pressure-sensitive adhesive
- Edge protector, for sealing the edges of anti-slip coverings
- Various pressure-sensitive adhesive tapes as well as application-specific assembly adhesives