Slip resistance from scratch.
Design, functionality and application safety characterise our products
The combination of robustness and high safety requires reliable selection, development and testing of the materials.
In order to facilitate application and to ensure the longest possible product life cycle, the coverings used are always designed with cleanability and the type of installation and replacement in mind.
Below we have compiled some well-known examples from the rail vehicle segment for you. All products meet the fire standards required for use.
Our customised products are also used in a variety of ways in commercial vehicles such as construction and agricultural machinery.
Examples of the variability of our products: Door entrances of rail vehicles.
- Safety-Floor Ultra R orange and 1st class marking in Deutsche Bahn’s ICE2.
- Safety-Floor Ultra R orange and Safety-Walk™ Extra Strong black as well as Safety-Wall Individual in Deutsche Bahn’s Velaro D.
- Safety-Floor Individual R 13 PVC as well as Safety-Walk™ Universal black for Velaro Eurostar Siemens AG and also for the Turkish State Railways TCDD as well as Metro Riyadh.
- Safety-Floor Easy-to-Clean and Safety-Walk™ medium resilient in the entrance of the ICE4 of Deutsche Bahn (from 12/2017).
- Safety-Floor Easy to Clean 1st class marking in the Swiss Federal Railways (SBB).
- Safety-Floor Ultra Clean 1st class marking in IC2 as well as ICE3 and 4 of Deutsche Bahn.
- Safety-Floor Individual R 10 with the special motifs “Keep off when ramp is moving” and “Please do not stand here” for Transit Utah.
- Safety-Floor Easy-to-Clean in the Moscow Metro.
- Safety-Walk™ Universal as a step marking in DESIRO UK.
Tailor-made solutions for boarding or transition areas of rail vehicles
- Safety-Floor Rail dirt and wetness protection covering for the boarding areas as well as aluminium profiles with Safety-Floor Ultra Clean as 1st class marking in all ICE trains of Deutsche Bahn.
- Tactile floor profiles made of aluminium also in the large-capacity ICE2 and ICE3 areas of Deutsche Bahn.
- for all crossings in Deutsche Bahn’s ICE fleet.
- Safety-Floor Individual R 10 as escape route marking in the VT628 of Deutsche Bahn.