Safety Floor SG1
Area of application
Slip-resistant warning markings in the signal colours black and yellow for all danger points where there is a risk of slipping or sliding. Therefore, typical areas of application for Safety-Floor SG1 are e.g. drop edges, trip hazards or other hazards in industrial and outdoor areas. The flooring can therefore be used to meet the requirements of ASR 2.1 as well as those of DIN 5381. Further information can be found here.
The anti-slip covering consists of a robust PET film as a base and a top layer of resistant and hard mineral granulation. This makes it particularly tear-resistant, weatherproof, dimensionally stable and abrasion-resistant. It therefore has clear advantages over comparable PVC-based products. In addition, the acrylate adhesive used guarantees a reliable and constant adhesive strength over the entire life of the product.
- Consisting of a robust PET film and a top layer of resistant, hard mineral aggregate.
- PVC – free
- Highest slip resistance R13
- Particularly wear and tear resistant due to the use of a polyester backing.
- Can be laid both quickly and cleanly
- Reliable adhesive strength over the entire service life due to ageing-resistant pressure-sensitive adhesive
- UV – resistant
- Black – yellow warning effect according to DIN 5381
- Reaches HL2 of DIN EN 45545-2 in the requirement area R10 (floors in the train interior)
Available on rolls of varying thickness, as a cut-out or trimmed piece.
Available in a black/yellow striped colour scheme.
Anti-slip flooring for heavy duty applications: PVC-free, R13 slip resistance and V04 displacement space.