Safety-Floor Standard fine P60
Safety-Floor Standard fine P60 is an anti-slip floor covering with a wide range of applications. It is suitable for all surfaces with slip hazards in commercial and private areas.
The flooring is completely PVC-free. Therefore it has particularly good fire properties of class HL3 according to DIN EN-45545-2, which also qualifies it for use in train interiors. In addition, the anti-slip flooring can be used in areas subject to heavy wear and tear, such as on commercial vehicles and machines or, in accordance with ASR A1.5/1.2, in leather and textile processing workshops. Safety-Floor Standard Fine is particularly impressive due to its durability.
- Top fire-retardant properties according to DIN EN-45545-2, R10
- The polyester backing makes it particularly stable, tear and wear-resistant.
- Adheres securely throughout its product lifespan.
- Particularly resistant to abrasion thanks to carborundum grains.
- Highest-possible slip-prevention, R13 according to DIN EN 16165 ann. B.
- weatherproof and UV – resistant
Available on rolls of varying thickness, as a cut-out or trimmed piece.
Available in black, yellow and transparent. The black/yellow variant can be found here.
Yellow is also available as an E-version: The incorporation of an opaque polyester film prevents dark backgrounds from shining through.
Anti-slip flooring for heavy duty applications: PVC-free, R13 slip resistance and V04 displacement space.