Safety-Floor Standard coarse P40 transparent
The anti-slip covering Safety – Floor Standard Coarse Transparent has a wide range of applications due to its R13 slip resistance and high stability. It is primarily used in outdoor areas, where particularly high requirements apply. Unlike other color variants of the product, the transparent flooring also achieves the HL3 classification for fire requirements according to DIN EN 45545-2.
The basis is a resilient polyester film. This makes the covering particularly tear-resistant, weatherproof, dimensionally stable and abrasion-resistant. It thus has clear advantages over similar PVC-based products. The modified acrylate adhesive and the coarse mineral grain (relatively hard and light) ensure the safety and durability of the product.
Typical areas of application are therefore e.g. commercial vehicles and machines or stairs in the industrial sector. However, due to its displacement space V04, the floorcovering is often also used in areas exposed to dirt or moisture. ASR A1.5/1.2 specifies this for areas where fat, meat and vegetables are processed.
- completely PVC-free.
- The polyester backing makes it particularly stable, tear and wear-resistant.
- Adheres securely throughout its product lifespan.
- Particularly resistant to abrasion thanks to carborundum grains.
- Shows displacement volume (V04) and the highest slip resistance (R13).
- HL3 of DIN EN 45545-2 in the requirement area R10 (floors in the train interior)