Safety-Floor Standard coarse P40
Area of application
The anti-slip floor covering Safety – Floor Standard Coarse P40 has a wide range of applications due to its slip resistance R13 and high stability. It is primarily used in outdoor areas, where particularly high requirements apply.
It is based on a resilient polyester film. Therefore the covering is particularly tear-resistant, weatherproof, dimensionally stable and abrasion-resistant. It therefore has clear advantages over similar PVC-based products. The modified acrylate adhesive and the coarse mineral grain of silicon carbide (relatively hard and light) ensure the safety and durability of the product.
Typical areas of application are therefore e.g. commercial vehicles and machines or stairs in the industrial sector. However, due to its displacement space V04, the floorcovering is often also used in areas exposed to dirt or moisture. ASR A1.5/1.2 specifies this for areas where fat, meat and vegetables are processed.
- completely PVC-free.
- The polyester backing makes it particularly stable, tear and wear-resistant.
- Adheres securely throughout its product lifespan.
- Particularly resistant to abrasion thanks to carborundum grains.
- Demonstrates displacement volume (V04) and the highest slip resistance (R13).
- Reaches HL2, as a transparent version even HL3 of DIN EN 45545-2 in the requirement area R10 (floors in the train interior)
Safety-Floor Standard Coarse P40 is available as roll material in several widths, as well as punched or cut to size.
Available in the colours black and yellow. It is also available as a transparent covering, which has even better fire behaviour.