CleanGrip - R11
The CleanGrip anti-slip covering closes the gap in the market between R10 and R13 coverings. Moreover it fulfils the requirements of ASR A1.5/1.2. According to Annex 2 of this standard, applications for R11 anti-slip coverings are:
- Entrance areas, stairs and company walkways in outside areas
- Garages and parking spaces
- Rooms for processing, packaging, storing and selling foodstuffs
- Kitchens, dishwashing and washing rooms
- Glass, stone and ceramic processing industry
- PVC – free and therefore free of harmful plasticisers.
- Slip resistance R11
- Easy to clean and low dirt absorption
- High transparency, individual prints are possible by laminating
- Pleasant haptics due to the absence of abrasive grinding agents
- High adhesive strength, as well as particularly high dimensional and heat stability
Available both as roll material in several widths, as well as die-cut or cut to size. Colours according to RAL or Pantone specifications as well as prints and samples on request. If you need further information, please click here..
Safety Floor Individual - R13
Individual marking of outdoor or industrial areas where there is a risk of slipping. Due to the very good fire behaviour, also suitable for indoor use on trains. Properties:
- PVC – free producible
- Very wear and tear resistant as well as dimensionally stable.
- Reliable adhesion over the entire service life
- UV and weather resistant.
- Highest slip resistance with R13.
- Individual design and colour choice.
- Very good fire behaviour
Anti-slip flooring for heavy duty applications: PVC-free, R13 slip resistance and V04 displacement space.