Safety-Floor Standard coarse P40
- completely PVC-free.
- The polyester backing makes it particularly stable, tear and wear-resistant.
- Adheres securely throughout its product lifespan.
- Particularly resistant to abrasion thanks to carborundum grains.
- Demonstrates displacement volume (V04) and the highest slip resistance (R13).
- Reaches HL2, as a transparent version even HL3 of DIN EN 45545-2 in the requirement area R10 (floors in the train interior)
Anti-slip flooring for heavy duty applications: PVC-free, R13 slip resistance and V04 displacement space.