Safety-Floor Standard coarse P40
Field of application
Anti-slip covering with a broad range of applications for all surfaces presenting a slip hazard where there is a particularly high demand for slip prevention and floor covering stability. Typical spheres of application are e.g. commercial vehicles and machinery or steps in industrial areas.
- The polyester backing makes it particularly stable, tear and wear-resistant.
- Adheres securely throughout its product lifespan.
- Particularly resistant to abrasion thanks to carborundum grains.
- Demonstrates displacement volume (V04) and the highest slip resistance (R13).
- Achieves HL2 of DIN EN 45545-2 in the R10 area of requirements (floors in train interiors)
Available on rolls of varying thickness, as a cut-out or trimmed piece.
Available in black and yellow.