Safety-Floor Standard fine P60
Sphere of application
Anti-slip covering with a broad range of applications for all surfaces presenting a slip hazard in commercial or private areas. Also suitable for use in train interiors because of excellent fire-retardant characteristics.
- Top fire-retardant properties according to DIN EN-45545-2, R10
- The polyester backing makes it particularly stable, tear and wear-resistant.
- Adheres securely throughout its product lifespan.
- Particularly resistant to abrasion thanks to carborundum grains.
- Highest-possible slip-prevention, R13.
Available on rolls of varying thickness, as a cut-out or trimmed piece.
Available in black, yellow and transparent. The black/yellow variant can be found here.
Yellow also comes as an E variant: An incorporated opaque polyester film prevents dark floors from showing through.