CleanGrip provides an anti-slip finish for heavily used and slip-prone areas indoors, outdoors and in industry. The covering is easy to clean due to the absence of abrasive particles and is therefore suitable for places with increased dirt accumulation and high demands on cleanability. The complete absence of PVC, hazardous substances and solvents in the coating process also makes the floorcovering a good choice in terms of environmental compatibility. With slip resistance R 11, it can be used for the majority of the listed work areas in accordance with ASR A1.5/1.2, Annex 2.
As the flooring is developed and produced by SFS, we can react flexibly to market requirements. Please contact the product development department.
The adaptation of the surface from the coarse, sharp-edged corundum grit of Safety-Floor to the easy-to-clean surface of CleanGrip ensures a change in slip resistance from R13 to R11.
- PVC-free and therefore free from harmful plasticisers.
- Slip resistance R11
- Easy to clean and low dirt absorption
- High transparency
- Very high wear resistance
- Pleasant haptics due to the absence of abrasive grinding agents
- Individual design possible
- High adhesive strength
- Particularly high dimensional and heat stability
- Complete elimination of solvents and hazardous substances in the coating process
Available as roll material in various widths, as die-cut or as cut-to-size.
Available in the colours transparent, black, yellow and black-yellow.
Other colours, patterns, slip resistance, abrasive particles or antibacterial finish on request.