3M™ Safety-Walk™ Coarse
Field of application
For all surfaces at risk of slipping, where a high degree of slip resistance is required despite heavy dirt accumulation and heavy use. This applies, for example, to tread surfaces on trucks, tractors, construction vehicles or similar. For this purpose, the floorcovering offers the highest class for slip resistance R13, in order to guarantee very good protection against slip accidents, especially in outdoor areas.
The extra-thick mineral granulation, applied to a plastic backing film, ensures high stability, even when wet or contaminated with oil. Meanwhile, the floorcovering remains resistant to most chemicals. In addition, the high-performance adhesive of 3M™Safety-Walk™ Coarse allows it to be applied to most surfaces. The adhesive forces remain even in the case of strong temperature differences.
- Highest slip resistance R 13 according to DIN EN 16165 annex B
- High displacement space with V08
- Very good adhesion on almost all dry and clean surfaces
- Quick and clean installation
- Very high resistance to most chemicals
- Reaches HL2 according to DIN 45545-2, requirement set R10
3M™Safety-Walk™ Coarse is available in rolls in various widths, as well as die-cut or cut to size.
Available in the colour black.