3M™ Safety-Walk™ General Purpose
Field of application
For all surfaces in industrial, commercial or private areas where there is a risk of slipping. This can be used to equip for example ramps, aisles, stairs, landings or steps. 3M™ Safety-Walk™ Universal is suitable for intensive passenger and light vehicle traffic.
The covering consists of an anti-slip mineral aggregate embedded in a water-based, tough polymer. This is also combined with a strong dimensionally stable plastic film. The adhesive on the back is based on rubber/resin.
Furthermore, Safety-Walk™ Universal has good fire properties in the colour black (HL2). For the transparent and yellow coverings, even the best possible result is achieved (HL3).
- Slip resistance R13 and displacement space V04
- Very good adhesion to almost all dry and clean surfaces
- Quick and clean to lay
- High resistance to most chemicals
- UV-resistant (applies only to black and conditionally to yellow)
- HL3 according to DIN 45545-2, R10
3M™ Safety-Walk™ Universal is available in rolls of various widths, as well as die-cut or cut-to-size.
Available in the colours black, transparent and yellow.