Safety-Floor Ultra Permanent
Field of application
Ultra Permanent is three times thicker than a conventional PVC tape. It is therefore also suitable for marking traffic and footpaths, as well as parking spaces and safety zones on hall floors. As it is extremely robust and hard-wearing, it can also be used in areas with heavy traffic or where there is forklift traffic.
Clear lines increase safety on footpaths and traffic routes and are therefore an expression of well-organised production hall. Ultra Permanent offers a way to do this quickly, safely and cost-effectively. Separating areas for pedestrians from roadways and heavy machinery is no longer a problem.
Unlike floor marking paint, it can be applied at any time. Neither curing times nor double coats are necessary. Restructuring of traffic flows can also be implemented quickly at any time, as Safety-Floor Ultra Permanent can be removed again without any problems.
- Can be applied directly: no curing times or vapours as with road marking paints
- Easy to remove and therefore quick restructuring possible
- continuously coloured, no wearing off of one ink
- can be driven over by a forklift
- Safety-Floor Ultra Permanent is available on rolls.