Safety-Floor Ultra Stable SG
Field of application
The floor marking tape Ultra Stable extends the range of Safety – Floor Ultra G and R Strong by a black-yellow safety marking.
Clear guidance by lines increases safety on walkways and traffic routes and is thus an expression of well-organised production. In addition to marking and separating areas for pedestrians from traffic routes and heavy machinery, areas with increased attention must also be designated.
Safety-Floor Ultra Stable can be used as a marking according to ISO 7010 for the identification of hazardous areas due to its black – yellow stripes. By using the flooring, safety can be increased and compliance with regulations facilitated.
It can be easily applied at any time, as there is no need for curing times or double painting as with paints for floor marking. In addition, the tape can be removed without any problems. This means that the flexible designation of danger zones can be implemented quickly and easily at any time. The selection of particularly durable and robust materials also allows the tape to be used in areas subject to traffic.
- particularly robust and strong adhesion
- thick protective laminate prevents wear and tear of the black and yellow colour
- easy to remove and therefore quick restructuring possible
- can be used as safety markings in danger areas
- can be driven over by a forklift
- Safety-Floor Ultra Stable SG is available on rolls.