Safety-Wall: Marking without PVC
Field of application
Safety-Wall consists of a high-quality, self-adhesive polyester film. It is used for long-term marking of danger points according to the german guideline ASR A1.3. The PVC – free film is both very dimensionally stable and tear-resistant. It is printed by screen printing. The colours are therefore much more resistant to weathering than products with digital printing. Safety – Wall is also UV – resistant and has a significantly higher adhesive strength compared to other marking films.
Due to the permanently strong acrylate adhesive, it can be used both on indoor and outdoor surfaces. The use of a primer is usually not necessary. However, if an even higher adhesive strength is desired or if the surface to be covered is problematic, the primer treatment described in the data sheet can help. You will find it at the bottom of this page.
- self-adhesive safety marking: clean and quickly implemented
- resistant to UV radiation and weathering, no fading of the colour over the years
- Tear-resistant PET film, therefore residue-free and easily removable
- Temperature resistant from -40 °C to +80 °C
- particularly strong adhesion
- Removable, as the tape does not become brittle even after prolonged use
Safety-Wall safety marking is available in rolls of various widths.
- Hatch print in black – yellow pointing right and pointing left
- Hatch print in red – white right and left facing