Field of application
To avert danger, it is necessary to mark obstacles and danger spots. But what if they cannot be seen, e.g. due to diffuse or too dark light conditions? This makes marking difficult, especially in winter. To solve this problem, we offer Safety – Wall as a reflective version. The high-quality, self-adhesive polyester film makes long-term marking of vertical hazards possible even under these circumstances.
Warning colours in combination with reflective base material have proven to be particularly effective. The left- or right-facing print can also be used to create an arrow effect on wall surfaces and obstacles. The tape is PVC-free and dimensionally stable. Due to the strong acrylate adhesive on the back, it can also be used outdoors.
Due to these properties, the reflective Safety-Wall is particularly suitable for marking danger zones in accordance with ASR A1.3. Classically, red-white is used for movable obstacles and black-yellow for those that are immovable.
- Self-adhesive: clean and inexpensive to apply
- Light-reflecting base film
- Resistant to UV radiation and weathering
- Temperature resistant from -20 °C to +70 °C
Retroreflective when exposed to light.
- Hatch print in black-yellow, right-hand and left-hand direction
- Hatch print in red-white, right-hand and left-hand direction
Available on rolls.