Safety-Floor Rail DB 1, 2, 4 & 5
Sphere of application
Safety-Floor Rail dirt and wet protection covers are used as functional floor coverings, e.g. in the entrance areas of railway cars. Because of their double fibre technology and open structure, these coverings are able to absorb both fine dirt and moisture. In contrast to velour-based dust collecting covers, here as a rule no alternative (e.g. winter) covers are needed, as the product dries out extensively overnight. Because of its extreme robustness, Safety-Floor Rail can also be used e.g. in bicycle compartments.
- Low weight (approx. 3 kg/m² in the 8 mm version and approx. 5 kg/m² in the 14 mm version)
- Fire class HL2 to DIN-EN 45545-2-2016 for 8 mm adhered with WA 446
- High water absorption and rapid drying thanks to open loop structure
- Good noise and footfall insulation thanks to latex backing
- Very durable
- Can be removed without residue in combination with Adhesive Fleece WA 446
Comes in blue and grey and in thicknesses 8 and 14 mm.
|DB1||14 mm thick||Grey yarn|
|DB2||14 mm thick||Blue yarn|
|DB4||8 mm thick||Blue yarn|
|DB5||8 mm thick||Grey yarn|