Laying Fleece WA-446
Sphere of application
The Safety-Floor Laying Fleece WA-446 is a double-sided, self-adhesive special fleece for removable carpet laying on nearly any smooth surface.
The strip has two adhesive sides of different adhesive strength and properties. The open side is an acrylate adhesive and is weakly adhesive. The covered side contains synthetic rubber which is strongly adhesive.
In addition, the Laying Fleece WA-446 has a special backing cloth which is excellently anchored to the adhesive.
If a floor covering that has been stuck down with WA-446 needs to be removed, it can be pulled off in one piece together with the laying fleece without leaving any residue and then disposed of together with the fleece. This leads to much lower costs as against standard wet adhesive processes both in the laying, as the floor covering can be walked on immediately, and in the removal, as no further treatment of the surface to remove adhesive residues is needed.
- The backing makes it particularly stable and tear-resistant.
- The use of two sides of different adhesive strengths means carpets can be easily and completely removed from the floor, as a rule, without the laying fleece separating from the carpet.
- No drying times like with a wet adhesive process.
- No glue residues after the floor covering is removed.
- On rolls of different widths