Safety-Floor Ultra Strong floor marking tapes
Safety-Floor Ultra Strong floor marking tape has been developed for parking spaces and traffic routes in warehouses. It is characterised by extremely good adhesive strength and is extremely hard-wearing. Due to the high adhesive grammage and the resulting very good adhesion, the tape is particularly suitable for line marking in production halls, workshops and warehouses.
The tape can be driven over by a forklift and is also suitable for marking less than ideal surfaces. Despite its good adhesive strength, the tape can be easily removed. Thus, unlike marking paint, it opens up the possibility of flexible floor marking that can be redesigned at any time.
Furthermore, Safety-Floor Ultra Strong R is retro-reflective and slip-resistant due to the use of glass beads. The light-reflecting glass beads also lead to better visibility of the tape. This can help with perception in areas with less than optimal lighting conditions.
- Can be applied directly: no curing times or vapours as with road marking paints
- Easy to remove and therefore quick restructuring possible
- Continuously coloured, no wearing off of an ink
- For very heavy use, e.g. by vehicles or forklifts
- Made of hard-wearing fabric-reinforced PU
- Strongly adhesive on almost all surfaces
- Quick and easy to lay
- Safety-Floor Ultra Strong is available on rolls in white and yellow
- Variant G = smooth surface
- Variant R = with retroreflective glass beads on the surface, slip resistance R11 according to DIN EN 16165 ann. B