CleanGrip stair profiles for office, administration and entrance areas
Sphere of application
Marking the edges of stairs is a fast way to make a building much safer. DIN 18040 gives information on the right way to do this. By increasing the visibility of the start and route of stairs, falls can be markedly reduced.
These retrofit profiles, with an R11 anti-slip insert, are ideal for stairs and trip risks in private, office and administrative areas. They can be applied to any substrate and walked on immediately.
The requirements of ASR A2.1 regarding the contrasting marking of trip edges using high-contrast, anti-slip sections can also be rapidly and uncomplicatedly implemented.
- Light, rust-free aluminium frame
- Easy to clean, does not pick up much dirt thanks to the use of CleanGrip anti-slip coating with slip prevention R11
- Pleasant to touch, also suitable for bare feet
- Cost-effective, easy to attach with screws or adhesive strips
- Cost-effective retrofitting or refitting of the profiles thanks to replacement strips
- Colours: black, white, black/yellow hatched, luminescent, luminescent hatched
- Standard dimensions: 30 mm x 60 mm x 1000 mm, special lengths, corners or special colours on request.
- Every profile can be provided as desired with holes, screws, dowels or an adhesive strip.