Safety-Stair step tiles
Field of application
Plates for slip-resistant finishing of areas that are difficult to cover with adhesive, such as concrete or wooden steps, light gratings or heavily soiled or wet surfaces. In addition, Safety-Stair step panels can be used for the rapid renovation of brittle or heavily eroded surfaces.
- Slip resistance R13
- Robust and stainless V2A steel
- UV and weather resistant
- No time-consuming preparatory work necessary for installation
- Inexpensive and easy to install with screws or special adhesive
- Inexpensive retrofitting or conversion of the panels possible by replacing the anti-slip coverings
The step tiles are available in the colours universal yellow, universal black, as well as black-yellow hatched.
In addition, the black-yellow version can be provided with the warning texts “Caution danger of slipping”. “Caution step” or “Caution trip hazard”.
Standard dimensions (DxWxL):
- ~2 mm x 110 mm x 660 mm or
- ~2 mm x 110 mm x 1000 mm
Special formats, as well as other colours, patterns or texts on request.
Each panel can be supplied with holes, screws and dowels or with a special adhesive as desired.