Safety-Stair step profiles R13
Field of application
Safety-Stair step profiles R13 are used for quick and easy retrofitting of stairs and steps in industrial and outdoor areas. They are also suitable for marking landings or other fall and trip hazards. In this way, they help to significantly reduce the number of accidents caused by falling.
The product is made of an angled aluminium profile and a non-slip insert. Due to its high slip resistance R13, areas with particularly high demands can also be equipped. In addition, the insert is both UV and weather resistant, which makes it possible to use it outdoors.
- highest slip resistance R13
- Lightweight and rustproof aluminium profile
- Improve perception of the beginning, course and end of the staircase
- High wear resistance as the anti-slip covering is protected
- Both UV and weather resistant
- Inexpensive and easy to install with screws or adhesive tape
- Inexpensive retrofitting or conversion of profiles possible with replacement strips
- SG: Marking of the tread and riser in the warning colours black-yellow
- Reflective: black or white reflective marking on step and riser
Standard dimensions (HxWxL): 30 mm x 60 mm x 1000 mm, special lengths or other colours are available on request.
Each profile is supplied with holes, screws and dowels for fixing.
Safety-Stair step plates
High-quality stainless steel plate for slip-resistant surface finishing of areas that are difficult to cover.
Safety-Stair GRP stair nosing profiles
GRP profile with particularly high load-bearing capacity and weather resistance
Safety-Stair nosing profiles
High-quality stainless steel profile with large tread surface and slip resistance R13