Safety-Stair stair nosing profiles
Field of application
Safety-Stair stair nosing profiles are suitable for steps, landings and ramps in industrial and outdoor areas. They are made of stainless steel and covered with an anti-slip coating in various designs. The extra wide tread surface provides particularly good grip. The profile also acts as a protection against damage or for quick repair of brittle stair edges. By using a special adhesive, checker plates and light gratings can also be equipped.
- Slip resistance R13
- Robust and stainless V2A steel
- UV and weather resistant
- No time-consuming preparatory work necessary for installation
- Inexpensive and easy to install with screws or special adhesive
- Inexpensive retrofitting or conversion of profiles possible by replacing the anti-slip coverings
- Extra wide tread surface for strong grip
The Safety-Stair stair nosing profiles are available in the colours universal yellow, universal black and black – yellow hatched. The black – yellow version can also be provided with the warning text “Caution step”.
Standard dimensions (DxHxWxL):
- ~2 mm x 30 mm x 110 mm x 660 mm or
- ~2 mm x 30 mm x 110 mm x 1000 mm
Special formats as well as other colours, patterns or texts on request.
Each profile can be delivered with holes, screws and dowels or with a special adhesive.
Safety-Stair step plates
High-quality stainless steel plate for slip-resistant surface finishing of areas that are difficult to cover.
Safety-Stair GRP stair nosing profiles
GRP profile with particularly high load-bearing capacity and weather resistance
Safety-Stair step profiles outdoor R13
Elegant aluminium profiles equipped with the highest slip resistance R13.