Safety-Stair stair nosing profiles
Safety-Stair stair nosing profiles are suitable for steps, landings and ramps in industrial and outdoor areas. They are made of stainless steel and covered with an anti-slip coating in various designs. The extra wide tread surface provides particularly good grip. The profile also acts as a protection against damage or for quick repair of brittle stair edges. By using a special adhesive, checker plates and light gratings can also be equipped.
- Slip resistance R13
- Robust and stainless V2A steel
- UV and weather resistant
- No time-consuming preparatory work necessary for installation
- Inexpensive and easy to install with screws or special adhesive
- Inexpensive retrofitting or conversion of profiles possible by replacing the anti-slip coverings
- Extra wide tread surface for strong grip
The Safety-Stair stair nosing profiles are available in the colours universal yellow, universal black and black – yellow hatched. The black – yellow version can also be provided with the warning texts “Caution risk of slipping”, “Caution step” or “Caution risk of tripping”.
Standard dimensions (DxHxWxL):
- ~2 mm x 30 mm x 110 mm x 660 mm or
- ~2 mm x 30 mm x 110 mm x 1000 mm
Each profile can be delivered with holes, screws and dowels or with a special adhesive.