CleanGrip step profiles for office, administration and entrance areas
Field of application
Marking the edges of stairs is a fast way to make a building much safer. DIN EN 17210 gives information on the right way to do this. By increasing the visibility of the start and route of stairs, falls can be markedly reduced.
The ribbed profiles, in combination with their slip-resistant R10 insert, achieve a slip resistance of R11. Therefore they are an ideal choice for stairs and trip risks in private, office and administrative areas. They can be applied to any substrate and walked on immediately.Our CleanGrip step profiles also bear the official “Made in Germany” seal of quality.
The requirements of ASR A2.1 “Protection against falling and falling objects, entering hazardous areas” for high-contrast marking of fall edges can also be implemented quickly and easily with the help of high-contrast and slip-resistant profiles.
- Made in Germany
- Light, rust-free aluminium frame
- Easy to clean, does not pick up much dirt thanks to the use of CleanGrip anti-slip covering with slip resistance R10
- CleanGrip step profiles are pleasant to touch, also suitable for bare feet
- Cost-effective, easy to attach with screws or adhesive strips
- Cost-effective retrofitting or refitting of the profiles thanks to replacement strips
- Colours: black, white, black/yellow hatched and with a transparent anti-slip covering.
- Standard dimensions: 30 mm x 60 mm x 1000 mm, special lengths, corners or special colours on request.
- CleanGrip step profiles can be provided as desired with holes, screws, dowels or an adhesive strip.
Quick and easy: retrofitting of stairs, stairways and landings with the highest requirements
Anti-slip flooring for heavy duty applications: PVC-free, R13 slip resistance and V04 displacement space.