1st class skirting board
Field of application
An anti-slip profile for marking 1st class compartments in order to reliably equip areas covered with carpet.
Due to its height, the profile is flush with the Safety-Floor Rail dirt-trapping covering used there. The covering is also suitable for high-frequency areas, as it lies protected in the recess of the profile. At the same time, the lettering remains legible for a long time due to the anti-slip covering used and slip accidents are avoided.
The marking and demarcation in the floor area has proven to be more effective than a similar marking on walls and doors. This transition profile is installed, for example, in the DOSTO ICE, in the ICE 3 and in the ICE 4 of the Deutsche Bahn fleet.
You can get a great impression of the transition profile when it is installed in the 360° panorama tours through the trains of German Railways.
- Clear marking of compartments and entrance areas
- Easy to clean, low dirt absorption and long service life
- when using the CleanGrip anti-slip covering , slip resistance R11, as well as fire behaviour HL3 for floor applications according to DIN EN 45545-2
- the transition profile has an extra wide tread surface to provide maximum grip
- also suitable for injury-free walking by animals, as no mineral aggregate is used