1st class skirting board
Field of application
An anti-slip profile for marking 1st class compartments in order to reliably equip areas covered with carpet.
Due to its height, the profile is flush with the Safety-Floor Rail dirt-trapping covering used there. The covering is also suitable for high-frequency areas, as it lies protected in the recess of the profile. As a result it helps avoiding slip accidents for a long time. At the same time, the lettering remains legible, because of the covering that protects it.
The marking and demarcation in the floor area has proven to be more effective than a similar marking on walls and doors. This transition profile is installed, for example, in the DOSTO ICE, in the ICE 3 and in the ICE 4 of the Deutsche Bahn fleet.
You can get a great impression of the transition profile when it is installed in the 360° panorama tours through the trains of Deutsche Bahn.
- Clear marking of the compartments and entrance areas
- Easy to clean, low dirt absorption and long service life
- when using the CleanGrip anti-slip covering , slip resistance R11, as well as fire behaviour HL3 for floor applications according to DIN EN 45545-2
- the transition profile has an extra wide tread surface to provide maximum grip
- also suitable for injury-free walking by animals, as no mineral aggregate is used