Safety-Floor Ultra Clean
Field of application
Safety – Floor Ultra Clean is used for the slip-resistant finishing of areas subject to heavy wear and tear, as well as increased risk of slipping in the interior. These include e.g. stairs, entrances, kitchens, administrative and office buildings.
The covering is based on a high-quality polycarbonate film. This makes Ultra Clean particularly tear-resistant, dimensionally stable and abrasion-resistant. In addition, a PET film is incorporated for large dimensions, which gives the covering good fire properties of class HL1 according to DIN EN 45545-2. The surface has class R10 slip resistance according to DIN 51130 and is therefore particularly easy to clean.
The most prominent example of Safety-Floor Ultra Clean in use are the “1st class” markings of the ICE fleet of Deutsche Bahn AG.
- Slip resistance R10
- Easy to clean and low dirt absorption
- Very high wear resistance, as surface is made of polycarbonate
- Pleasant feel due to the absence of abrasive grinding agents
- Individual design possible, as the surface is printed on the reverse side
- High transparency
- Particularly high adhesive strength
- Particularly high dimensional stability
Anti-slip flooring for heavy duty applications: PVC-free, R13 slip resistance and V04 displacement space.